It's going to get hot in here...
If your looking to turn up the volume on your date night evening, The Piano Works West End is the place to be. After all, it’s just seconds away from Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus.
So go on, grab your partner in crime, the Bonnie to your Clyde, Thelma to your Louise or the Jay to your Bey and party the night your way!
Join the crew for dinner and indulge in a three-course meal including a glass of pink sparkling wine for just £45.00 per person. And, it’s champagne and cocktail hour 5pm till 7pm – woohoo!
Book your table online here. Or, pick up the phone or email to make a reservation using the details below:
T: 0207 889 1966
What's on at the West End's Live music venue?
In case you haven’t heard, Studio 88 has had a name change (read more about this here). Now, it’s The Piano Works West End! Playing music you want, when you want it. What’s more, all the music is performed by their very own in-house musicians – awesome!
There’s so much more going on. So, you don’t miss out, here a few more ideas for you:
- Pre-theatre express menu Monday – Friday at 5pm only. Enjoy a two course meal form £15 per person
- Jukebox live every Monday with £4.50 drinks from 9:30pm all night long
- Twosday every Tuesday with two cocktails for £10.50 from 7pm all night
- Winehouse Wednesday with any bottle of wine at the price of our house wine from 7pm all night long
- Brunch to the Beat every Saturday from 12pm til 4pm